Thursday, November 29, 2012

25 Weeks

I'm a little late on posting an update and on posting. I'm currently 26 weeks but I guess I'll switch to odd weeks now.



How far along: 25 weeks (in this picture)

Baby's size: 13.5 inches long and 1.46 lbs. He is definitely growing and I feel like my belly is getting bigger and bigger every day.

Sleep: Getting great sleep!

Weight: 12 lbs. Thanks to all the delicious food I ate over the break...

Maternity Clothes: Some maternity some regular clothes. I am so thankful for leggings and long sweaters!

Food cravings: I'm kind of tired of eating, but aren't we all after Thanksgiving?

Food aversions: None

Symptoms I have: Growing pains :)

Doctor’s Appointment: Next appointment is a week from last Wednesday. I have lots of questions for the Dr. about random things. This is the appointment I have to do my gestational diabetes test. Not looking forward to drinking the juice.

Movement: He is getting so strong! We can actually see him moving from the outside! My favorite times of day are right before bed time lying in bed feeling him move and early in the morning when Michael is able to feel him :)

Belly Button: Innie, but it is starting to look very strange.

Gender: BOY!

Best Moment: When Sarah felt him move (Nov. 9th) and then my mom felt him move on (Nov. 11).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment