Tuesday, December 11, 2012

27 Weeks



How far along: 27 weeks. I am in the beginning of the 3rd trimester and I can't believe we are only 3 months away from meeting our little guy!

Baby's size: 15 inches long and  2 lbs. I can't believe how long he is! I can tell though when he kicks on opposite sides of my belly.

Sleep: A bad cough and cold are causing me to have some restless nights.  

Weight: 14 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Some maternity some regular clothes. Just trying to keep warm in all the cold days and snow we are having!

Food cravings: Nothing really

Food aversions: Some days I'm starving some days I'm not hungry at all. Must be the growth spurts the little man is having.

Symptoms I have: Back pain, but most days my back doesn't hurt until the evenings. Some days I have pretty bad heartburn but Tums really helps.

Doctor’s Appointment: Next appointment is a week from tomorrow. I go every other week now and I am starting to have appointments with the other doctors in the practice so I can meet all of them in case they end up delivering my baby.

Movement: He has been pretty quiet the last couple of days during the day, but mostly because I have been so busy moving around. As soon as I am still the little guy starts his workout :)

Belly Button: not a whole lot of change yet.

Gender: BOY!

Best moment this week: The weekend before last, Michael and I went on a long hike because it was so gorgeous outside. It may be our last hike as two, as the weather gets colder and colder. We also went to REI and Babies R us to check out the stroller selection. We have decided on a BOB jogging stroller. I can't wait to get it and start running again after the baby is born!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment