Thursday, December 27, 2012

30 Weeks

30 weeks on Christmas Eve
 
How far along: 30 weeks. I am into the 3rd trimester and I can't believe we are only 10 weeks away from meeting our little guy!

Baby's size: 15 inches long and 3 lbs. I can tell how big he is getting when he kicks and moves at the same time but on opposite sides of my belly. His movements are getting more and more obvious and most of the time you can see my belly move from the outside.

Sleep: I have been sleeping pretty well, but it's hard to sleep in different places. Michael gave me a sound machine for Christmas and it has really helped me sleep better throughout the night and in the mornings.

Weight: 16 lbs.


Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity clothes. I received some new PJs for Christmas that are much more comfortable!


Food cravings: Nothing really. We have been eating tons of yummy food in the last month with visits from both sides of our family!


Food aversions: None


Symptoms I have: Back pain and some Braxton Hicks.


Doctor’s Appointment: Next appointment is a week from yesterday. I go every other week now and I am starting to have appointments with the other doctors in the practice so I can meet all of them in case they end up delivering my baby.


Movement: He is quiet during the day, and really active in the mornings and at night. As soon as I am still the little guy starts his workout s and practices his karate moves :)


Gender: BOY! and we can't wait to meet him!

 
Best moment this week: Spending time with all of our family members.

 
Michael's gift to the baby and I but the sound machine has already come in handy!
 
New camera and video camera for Christmas! We are all set and ready for our little guy's big debut!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment