Sunday, January 13, 2013

32 Weeks



How far along: 32 weeks. 8 weeks to go!!

Baby's size: 19 inches long and 4.5 lbs. He has definitely been going through a major growth spurt the last two weeks!

Sleep: Now that I have been working with elementary kiddos all day as a substitute, I am exhausted at night and sleep pretty well.

Weight: 19 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants and some regular some maternity shirts and sweaters.

Symptoms I have: Still some lower back pain and some Braxton Hicks.

Doctor’s Appointment: Next appointment is this coming Wednesday.

Movement: I mostly feel him moving in the mornings and at night still but I feel him move quite a bit during the day when I am sitting down. I feel pointy elbows and knees alot! If I, or anyone else, taps on my belly he immediately kicks back! He is a feisty little guy :)

Gender: BOY! We are so ready for him to be here!

Best moment this week: Feeling pretty energized and going on a hike while my brother was in town. Michael and I attended our Childbirth class yesterday and took a tour of the hospital we will be delivering at! We are all ready for our little guy to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment