Friday, November 16, 2012

Hotty Toddy!

A little late for this update but I still want to include these pictures for when I make my photo book from this blog at the end of the year.

I can not believe that is already time for Thanksgiving and before we know it Christmas will fly by and the baby's due date will be quickly approaching!

Michael and I celebrated our year anniversary on October 29th. We have been incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful first year of marriage full of trips, changes and memories. We decided a while back that our gift to one another would be plane tickets to fly back to MS to cheer on our Rebels with our friends and family. Despite the rainy, cold weather, we had an amazing time seeing everyone! Unfortunately, Texas A&M beat the Rebels but it was one heck of a game to watch. If you have never been to an Ole Miss tailgating party, it is hard to imagine the amount of work that the fans put in to make the tailgate what it is. Mom did an amazing job orchestrating, cooking and preparing for our tailgate even though everything had to be transferred, prepared and ready to go in TX before the game. Everyone raved about the food and decor at our tailgate and we were all so thankful that mom put in so much work to make it the best tailgate ever! I'll leave you with some great pictures from the weekend.
 

 Enjoying a beautiful night on the Boure' balcony
 

Night on the Square!
 
 It was so good to see Ashley and Olivia!
 
Just like old times!
 
 We miss the Bing's so much!
 
 

Some of our group that made it down for the game.
 
 It was freezing at the game!
 
Hotty Toddy! 

I really can't imagine my life without my best friend and sister :) 

 

Happy Anniversary to us!


 
After the game, Michael and I celebrated our almost anniversary with the top tier of our cake that mom was able to bring all the way from TX. It was as delicious as the night of the wedding. 

A year sure does go by fast.
 
Cheers to a year and cheers to many more!
 
Traditional Ole Miss picture. I took pictures in front of this sign the day my parents dropped me off for college and the day I graduated. Hopefully next year we will be able to take a picture like this with our little guy :)
 
Sunday morning after breakfast in the Presbyterian church pumpkin patch.
 
There is nothing prettier than Oxford during the fall!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment