Wednesday, October 31, 2012

22 Weeks

Bo always manages to hop in to the picture...


How far along: 22 weeks

Baby's size: 12 inches long and 1 lb. I can't believe how big he is getting!

Sleep: Finally getting some great sleep!

Weight: 7 lbs. Don't know how long I'll keep this on here...

Maternity Clothes: Thanks to the Be Band (camisole fabric that goes from under your bust and covers your belly and jeans) that I bought at target, I am able to wear all of my clothes so much more comfortably! I don't know why I waited so long to buy this! Still not wearing my maternity clothes yet.

Food cravings: Soup... but this isn't really anything new with me. Just hungry all the time.

Food aversions: nada

Symptoms I have: Nothing but feeling the precious little pumpkin move :)

Doctor’s Appointment: Next appointment is a week from today and Michael and I will both be getting our Pertussis vaccine so that our little family will be healthy!

Movement: I feel him move ALL the time!

Belly Button: Innie

Gender: BOY!!!!!

Best Moment: When Michael was able to feel him move for the first time. It was so amazing feeling our little karate kid move at the same time! We celebrated our first anniversary together as a family! The little one is quite busy early in mornings just like his dad :) I'm hoping this will change by the time March rolls around! I can't beleive how fast time flies! 18 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment