Monday, October 1, 2012

Baby update! 17 weeks



How far along: 17 weeks and 5 days
 
Baby's size: 5.2 inches long and about 5 ounces. The size of an onion or chicken breast (yuck!)
 
Sleep: I don't know if my torso is running out of room or the baby is just really low but I am up about 5 times in the night so it's hard to get good sleep :(

Weight: +4/ 5 lbs depends on the day and it's slowly creeping up there. I've been gaining about half a lb each week during the second trimester.
 
Maternity Clothes: Still not wearing my maternity clothes yet. My jeans fit better this week because my baby bump is moving up more so maybe I'll be able to wear them at least until 20 weeks.
 
Food cravings: Still marshmallows! But I've run out so I need to restock.
 
Food aversions: None

Symptoms I have: Some growing pains and I get VERY full fast.
 
Doctor’s Appointment: I had an appointment at 16 weeks and I will have one at 20 weeks!
 
Movement: Definitely feeling the little one move! At first it was only at night right before I went to bed and was laying down and still. The first time I felt it move during the day was when we were visiting our new church during one of the songs and it took my breath away I was so surprised :) I feel it thump or kick occasionally during the day and pretty much any time that I lay down. Feeling the baby move is probably the best part of this entire pregnancy and the most amazing feeling!
 
Belly Button: Innie and I hope it stays that way.
 
Gender: ?? We find out in 2 weeks!
 
What I’m looking forward to: Finding out if it's a boy or a girl and picking out a name for this precious little one!
 
What I miss: Sleep and not being so sporadic with my eating. I'm either starving or stuffed never in between...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment