Monday, March 4, 2013

39 Weeks

Our last hike as a family of two and Bocephus...
 
 
How far along: 39.5 weeks! We have 4 days until our due date!

Baby's size: 19-20 inches or longer and 7-9 lbs. The further along I get the more nervous I am getting about how big he will be. But we sure do love chubby babies!

Sleep: Waking up pretty much every hour. I am not sleeping well at all and I am exhausted during the day. I think my body is preparing itself.  

Weight: 26 lbs. We have had too much good food lately between my mom coming in town and both of our birthdays within four days.

Maternity Clothes: Ready for some change in the wardrobe department, but Pjs will probably be my daily attire soon. 

Symptoms I have: Very slow movements because he is so big now. Moves a lot when I am lying down. Everyone thinks that my belly has dropped! Here's hoping that means he will be here soon!

Doctor’s Appointment: This Wednesday is my last scheduled appointment. Last week I was dilated 1cm.

Movement: He is not moving quite as often but when he moves it is sometimes uncomfortable and very noticeable from the outside. He is still having hiccups all the time.

Best Moment: My mom coming in town, and just realizing that we will be meeting our precious son any day now :)
 
 

Last weekend was quite stressful. The weather was beautiful, so Michael and I decided to go on a walk. I fell down somehow and pulled some cartilages in my pelvis. It was extremely painful. My Dr had us go to labor and delivery to monitor the baby for a few hours but he looked perfect! It took me the entire week to feel back to normal and to be able to walk without pain.
 
My mom flew in that same afternoon and we were all worn out from the craziness of the day.
 
Mom and I spent the day walking around Ikea because of the blizzard.
 
I was so happy and relieved to have my mom in town and she made it right in time before we had a blizzard (over 12 inches). Hundreds of flights were canceled on Sunday. We enjoyed staying in and keeping warm that morning!
 
 
 
We enjoyed a walk in the snow the next day!
 
Sunday, we celebrated Michael's birthday with a blizzard and a two hour dog search in the crazy weather (Bo decided to go on a field trip)
 
 
Ole Miss booties from the Repkings!
 
The happy and excited birthday boy!
 
New hiking backpack for Michael and the baby! We will get a lot of use out of this!
 
Michael's beloved ice creme cake :)
 
We didn't have enough candles for the old man.
 
Bo's punishment for running away. We love embarassing our dogs
 
My delicious birthday cake!
 
27th birthday and the belly is growing! We were on our way to look at houses.
 
 
Having birthdays so close is so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. We both still miss yall so much. I'm very excited for yall, you both will make great parents. Wish we were around to share the big moment with yall. Good luckand hope to see you three soon!!-- Tim

    ReplyDelete