Sunday, March 10, 2013

40 Weeks

On a walk with my mom and our dog child on a gorgeous day
 
How far along: 40 weeks and 2 days. Baby boy is officially overdue.

Baby's size: This little guy is going to be pretty big. The sonographer said he had very chubby fingers but that was all we could see in the sonogram because his hands were covering his face.

Sleep: Still waking up every hour and I am exhausted all the time. It is really difficult to get a good nights sleep and to sleep comfortably.

Weight: Not keeping up with this anymore. I'm just ready :)

Maternity Clothes: I've officially taken over Michael's t-shirts and sweatshirts.
 
Symptoms I have: Nothing new here...

Doctor’s Appointment: This Tuesday we have an appointment scheduled and we will make our game plan for the little guy's arrival at this appointment. We had a non-stress test and a fluid check at our last appointment and the doctor was happy with what she saw.

Movement: He is not moving quite as often and when he moves it is very slow and subtle.

Best Moment: Michael and I are buying a house and we are currently under contract!! The process of looking for our first home was a lot easier than I thought it would be. The real estate  market is moving so fast out here in Denver, and we didn't think that we would find a home that we wanted before the baby arrived, but we did! We found the perfect house for us and we have our inspection on Thursday and close on April 19th. We had planned on having to keep looking even after the baby was born so this is a huge burden lifted for both of us. Also, my friend Kaylea was in town and we had three days of wonderfulness!  It was such a wonderful distraction to have her here and I miss her so much already! She was hoping to get to meet our little guy but unfortunately, he was not ready to make his grand entrance.
 
Walks are getting more and more difficult with this belly!
 
Kaylea, my Mom and I had brunch at a place called Syrup! It was delicious!
 
Kaylea gave our little guy this precious card!
 
Our second brunch was at a place called Jelly!
 
In front of our new home! We are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment